Monday 23 December 2019

SOHO (1996-99) was my starting gun being fired on myself

SOHO (1996-99) was my starting gun being fired on myself, it was my Manifesto, my Communist Manifesto of 1999, my declaration of war and of my intent. Now MOLOCH (2020) is a statement of where I am 20 years later. Setbacks, slips back along the way, but overall 20 years of strong growth and progress, and blooming & blossoming. You can’t have the ointment without the fly. You can’t have the soup without the fly. You can’t have the eye without the mote. If you don’t want the ointment because of the fly, I do understand, but you’re missing out on some good ointment. If you don’t want the soup because of the fly, I do understand, but you’re missing out on some good soup. If you don’t want my eyes because of the mote in them, you’re missing out on some beautiful eyes! I said on page 1 of AUTISMUS (1999-2002) (what I thought was to be my first book but became my second!) this is ‘A MANIFESTO FOR FIGHTING. A MANIFESTO FOR GLEEFUL WAR. A MANIFESTO FOR REVOLUTION’, but in fact it is SOHO (1996-99) that now precedes it that I see is the most glorious manifesto for war, the most glorious setting out of my position AGAINST the society surrounding me on all sides. Surrounding me on all sides so they thought it easy to crush me and yet it was I who ran rings around them. It was I who played them like a piano. It was I who has increased his salary every year. It was I who now has 10 books to his name, and am lauded by such respected figures as Troy Francis as “one of the greatest degenerates of modern times” and by Nick August for “proper artful decadence and degeneracy” and “the mindset that conquers”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How lucky I am

Standing waiting for lift to take me down to washing machine, I thought how lucky I am to live here in Penicillin Mansions,and how lovely it...